- A booking is made with us for a date and time for our technician to meet you on the premises of the said vehicle.
- Your mechanic removes the DPF Filter to pass it on to our Technician for pre-inspection and cleaning.
- The DPF filter is connected to our state of the art carbon cleaning machine, whereby a cycle is run to clean out all soot and ash.
- A back pressure test confirms the cleaning process and the results are recorded.
- A final visual inspection is done with an endoscope.
- The DPF filter is handed back to your mechanic to be re-installed.
- All results and photographs are captured for the client and our records.